- $15 for one ticket to Little Shop of Horrors, A Streetcar Named Desire, or Noises Off (up to $26 value)
- When: select dates, July 9–October 24
- Where: St. Croix Festival Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Little Shop of Horrors
- Thursday, July 9 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 13 at 7:30 p.m.
A Streetcar Named Desire
- Thursday, August 6 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 22 at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, October 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Little Shop of Horrors: Seymour learns a lesson in botany—and horror—when his pet plant, Audrey, grows into a man-eating monster. This relentlessly entertaining sci-fi musical is packed with puppetry and rousing tunes from award-winning songwriters Ashmen and Menken.
- A Streetcar Named Desire: In Tennessee Williams’s Pulitzer Prize–winning play, Blanche DuBois reconnects with her estranged sister while on the run from reality, but her outdated pretensions and her brother-in-law’s thuggish practicality form the fodder for inevitable confrontation.
- Noises Off: A cast of dimwits, stutterers, and capital-A actors are putting on a groan-worthy sex farce in this play-within-a-play, which pits the dramatic types at odds with each other as their personal relationships become more and more absurdly intertwined.