Spectator sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach’s Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to see the Dallas Cowboys take on the St. Louis Rams, plus options for signed 8”x10” photos of former Dallas stars
- When: Sunday, September 22, at 12 p.m.
- Where: AT&T Stadium
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
Seating and Photo Options
Upper-level seating in sections 401–409, 417–439, or 446–460
- $92 for one ticket and an autographed photo of Jay Novacek (a $206.10 value)
- $145 for two tickets (a $214.20 value)
- $160 for two tickets and an autographed photo of Jay Novacek (a $313.20 value)<p>
Lower-level seating in sections 101, 120–127, 145–150, 218–227, or 243–250
- $215 for one ticket and an autographed photo of Jay Novacek (a $286.10 value)
- $385 for two tickets and an autographed photo of Jay Novacek (a $473.20 value)<p>
- $999 for two tickets and autographed photos of Jay Novacek and Troy Aikman (a $1,340.20 value)<p>
FHS Entertainment is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Dallas Cowboys or AT&T Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail or email.
The Scouting Report
On the first snap of the regular season, the Dallas defense hauled in an interception. It was the first of six turnovers forced by the team’s revamped D in week one—nearly half the amount of turnovers last year’s squad recorded the entire season. Bolstered by fresh talent both on the field and behind the sidelines, Dallas appears primed to pummel opposing offenses—such as conference rival St. Louis, who arrives in Arlington for a week-three matchup on September 22. In addition to enjoying the on-field action, fans can commemorate team stars past and present by purchasing signed photos with their tickets or by dusting the stadium walls for players’ fingerprints.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dallas Cowboys, AT&T Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.