“Bone crushing” is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. This Groupon is a hit.
- Two tickets to see a preseason game between the Oakland Raiders and Chicago Bears
- When: Friday, August 23, at 7 p.m.
- Where: O.Co Coliseum
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Seating and Package Options
Upper-level seating in sections 301–311 or 323–330:
- $59 for two tickets (an $88.48 value)
- $99 for two tickets and an autographed Darren McFadden photo (a $237.48 value)
Two tickets for lower-level seating in sections 103–108 or 126–131:
- $99 for two tickets (a $163.88 value)
- $149 for two tickets and an autographed Tim Brown photo (a $312.88 value)
- $299 for two tickets and an autographed Bo Jackson jersey (a $512.88 value)<p>
FHS Entertainment is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with The Oakland Raiders or O.Co Coliseum. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.<p>
The Scouting Report
After welcoming a new general manager and head coach last season, Oakland brings a retooled team to the field in 2013. A preseason match-up on Friday, August 23, gives fans a chance to scope the team’s newly acquired rookie and veteran talent, including a revamped O-line that seeks to maximize production from the team’s star running back. In addition to enjoying the on-field action, fans can commemorate team stars past and present by purchasing autographed memorabilia or dusting the stadium walls for players’ fingerprints.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oakland Raiders, O.Co Coliseum, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.