Watching football is a weekend tradition, like eating an old fish so that you get sick and don't have to go to work. Enjoy game day with this GrouponLive deal.
Ticket packages to an Indianapolis Colts game, plus a signed 8”x10” photo of wide receiver Reggie Wayne and a promo card worth up to $50 (see details below) for InsiderSportsDeals.com
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium
- Seating: Upper-end sideline seats are located in sections 604–606, 624–629, and 631–633; upper sideline seats are located in sections 608–611, 615–618, 635–638, and 643–646
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed.
Preseason game against the New York Giants on Saturday, August 16, at 7 p.m.
- $99 for two upper-end tickets ($293 value)
- $149 for two upper sideline tickets ($321 value)
- $169 for four upper-end tickets ($403 value)
- $199 for four upper sideline tickets ($459 value)
Preseason game against the New Orleans Saints on Saturday, August 23, at 8 p.m.
- $129 for two upper-end tickets ($293 value)
- $159 for two upper sideline tickets ($321 value)
- $199 for four upper-end tickets ($403 value)
- $229 for four upper sideline tickets ($459 value)
Regular-season game against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday, September 28, at 1 p.m.
- $199 for two upper-end tickets ($293 value)
- $299 for two upper sideline tickets ($343 value)
- $349 for four upper-end tickets ($403 value)
- $469 for four upper sideline tickets ($503 value)
All options include a promotional code that is good for $10 off any purchase of $29 or more, $25 off any purchase for $100 or more, or $50 off any purchase of $250 or more at InsiderSportsDeals.com.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts or Lucas Oil Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail or email.
The Scouting Report
In 2012, Indianapolis surprised most of the football world by posting an 11-5 record and clinching a trip to the playoffs. In 2013, they repeated both of those feats—only it wasn’t much of a surprise to anyone. Over the past two seasons, Indy has re-emerged as one of football’s top organizations, which surrounds the team with high expectations entering the 2014 campaign. The team kicks off the fresh season in August with back-to-back preseason games at home. After final roster cuts are made and the head coach is finally roused from his offseason hibernation, Indianapolis will set off into the regular season in September, which includes a showdown with a division rival on the final Sunday of the month.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Indianapolis Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
87% of 30 customers recommend
“I loved the Experience it's well worth it!!!”
“This was a great way to experience the Atlanta Falcons!”
“Everything worked smoothly with our ticket purchase. For the official fan package we got a coupon and a team photo”