- Ticket packages to a St. Louis Rams game courtesy of Official Fan Package, plus a signed 8”x10” photo of former wide receiver Torry Holt and a promo card worth up to $50 at InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- Where: Edward Jones Dome
- Seating: Lower End seats are located in sections 101–107, 124–132, and 149–154; Upper End seats are located in sections 401–407, 419–434, and 449–454
- Ticket values include all fees.
- View the seating chart
- Tickets will be emailed
Pre-season game against the New Orleans Saints on Friday, August 8, at 7 p.m.
- $79 for two upper-end seats (a $233 value)
- $129 for two lower-end seats (a $303 value)
- $139 for four upper-end seats (a $313 value)
- $219 for four lower-end seats (a $453 value)
Regular-season game against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday, September 7, at 12 p.m.
- $129 for two upper-end seats (a $233 value)
- $199 for two lower-end seats (a $303 value)
- $219 for four upper-end seats (a $313 value)
- $379 for four lower-end seats (a $453 value)
Regular-season game against the San Francisco 49ers on Monday, October 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- $249 for two upper-end seats (a $273 value)
- $369 for two lower-end seats (a $373 value)
Regular-season game against the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday, December 11, at 7:25 p.m.
- $149 for two upper-end seats (a $243 value)
- $229 for two lower-end seats (a $323 value)
- $269 for four upper-end seats (a $333 value)
- $439 for four lower-end seats (a $493 value)
All options include a promotional code that is good for $10 off any purchase of $29 or more, $25 off any purchase for $100 or more, or $50 off any purchase of $250 or more at InsiderSportsDeals.com.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the St. Louis Rams or Edward Jones Dome. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail or email.
The Scouting Report
St. Louis opens their 2014 pre-season with a stiff test against a 2013 playoff team; things don’t get much easier during the regular season, either, when a lineup of conference rivals rolls into town. However, these match-ups will be at home, where St. Louis posted a 5-3 record last year thanks to one of the league’s best defenses and a visitor’s locker room filled with quicksand. At times last season, St. Louis looked like a playoff contender, too. Between November 10 and December 22, they posted a 4-2 record, highlighted by a pair of victories over playoff teams. The squad team hopes to balance its intimidating defense with a skilled offensive attack this August and start the new season off on a positive note in the process.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the St. Louis Rams, Edward Jones Dome, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.