- Ticket packages to a Texas Tech football game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Signed photo of head coach Kliff Kingsbury
- Promo card worth up to $50 for InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- Where: Jones AT&T Stadium
- Door time: one hour before kickoff
- Seats: Upper seats are in sections 116–117 or 121–122; lower seats are in sections 10–11
- Ticket values include all fees
- See the seating chart
- Tickets will be emailed.
Game and Seating Options
For the game against Central Arkansas on Saturday, August 30, at 6 p.m.
- $99 for two upper- level tickets (a $243 total value)
- $149 for two lower-level tickets (a $273 total value)
- $169 for four upper-level tickets (a $333 total value)
For the game against West Virginia on Saturday, October 11 (kickoff TBA)
- $199 for two upper- level tickets (a $263 total value)
- $249 for two lower-level tickets (a $293 total value)
- $299 for four upper-level tickets (a $373 total value)
For the game against Kansas on Saturday, October 18 (kickoff TBA)
- $169 for two upper-level tickets (a $253 total value)
- $249 for two lower-level tickets (a $283 total value)
- $249 for four upper- level tickets (a $353 total value)
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the autographed Kliff Kingsbury merchandise. Each option also includes a promo card for InsiderSportsDeals.com worth up to $50 ($10 off purchase of $29 or more, $25 off purchase of $100 or more or $50 off purchase of $250 or more).
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with Texas Tech or Jones AT&T Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail or email.
The Scouting Report
Though they stumbled to the regular-season finish line, the 2013 Red Raiders redeemed themselves in full in the National University Holiday Bowl, where they topped 21st-ranked Arizona State by two touchdowns. This year promises even more success, as sophomore quarterback Davis Webb returns following his breakout freshman season. Webb led an offense that averaged 392 yards passing each game—2nd best in the nation—and threw touchdowns on the first four possessions of the Holiday Bowl victory.