Watching football is a weekly tradition, like eating an old fish so that you get sick and don't have to go to work. Enjoy game day with this GrouponLive deal.
Game and merchandise package to a Cleveland Browns pro football game
- Tickets to a preseason game
- Autographed 8”x10” photos of Browns tight end Jordan Cameron or mini helmet signed by Jordan Cameron
- Promo card worth up to $50 at InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- Where: FirstEnergy Stadium
- Door time: One hour before kickoff
- See the seating chart
Games, Dates, and Options
Preseason game against the Chicago Bears on Thursday, August 28, at 8 p.m.:
- $99 for two upper-level tickets and a photo ($50 value/ticket; $234 total value)
- $129 for two upper-sideline tickets and a photo ($70 value/ticket; $274 total value)
- $149 for four upper-level tickets and a mini helmet ($50 value/ticket; $287 total value)
- $179 for four upper-sideline tickets and a mini helmet ($70 value/ticket; $327 total value)
- $149 for two upper-level tickets and a photo ($50 value/ticket; $334 total value)
- $199 for two upper-sideline tickets and a photo ($70 value/ticket; $414 total value)
- $199 for four upper-level tickets and a mini helmet ($50 value/ticket; $387 total value)
- $249 for four upper-sideline tickets and a mini helmet ($70 value/ticket; $467 total value)
For all games, upper-level seating includes sections 524–529, 538–543, 501–504, and 513–516; upper-sideline seating includes sections 530–537 and 505–512. All options include a gift card for InsiderSportsDeals.com worth up to $50 ($10 off purchase of $29 or more, $25 off purchase of $100 or more or $50 off purchase of $250 or more).
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cleveland Browns or FirstEnergy Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail or email.
The Scouting Report
Behind a new head coach and a new front office, Cleveland looks for a fresh start in 2014. For one thing, they’ve gutted the offense, bringing in promising rookie talent at quarterback and surrounding him with three veteran receivers and a running back acquired in free agency. On the other side of the ball, they’ve acquired one of 2013’s top-five linebackers in the league, a proven defensive titan equally capable of making tackles, grabbing interceptions, and swatting down passes or low-flying birds hired by opponents to annoy him.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, FirstEnergy Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
87% of 30 customers recommend
“I loved the Experience it's well worth it!!!”
“This was a great way to experience the Atlanta Falcons!”
“Everything worked smoothly with our ticket purchase. For the official fan package we got a coupon and a team photo”