- Ticket packages to a St. Louis Rams game courtesy of Official Fan Package, plus a signed 8”x10” photo of legendary wide receiver Torry Holt and a promo card worth up to $50 at InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- Where: Edward Jones Dome
- Seating: Lower seats are located in sections 101–107, 124–132, and 149–154; Upper seats are located in sections 401–407, 419–434, and 449–454
- Ticket values include all fees.
- View the seating chart
- Tickets will be emailed
Against the San Francisco 49ers on Monday, October 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- $199 for two upper seats (a $303 total current market value)
- $329 for two lower seats (a $403 total current market value)
Against the Oakland Raiders on Sunday, November 30, at 12 p.m. or Against the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday, December 11, at 7:25 p.m.
- $149 for two upper seats (a $263 total current market value)
- $249 for two lower seats (a $333 total current market value)
- $269 for four upper seats (a $373 total current market value)
- $469 for four lower seats (a $513 total current market value)
All options include a promotional code that is good for $10 off any purchase of $29 or more, $25 off any purchase for $100 or more, or $50 off any purchase of $250 or more at InsiderSportsDeals.com.
_Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the St. Louis Rams or Edward Jones Dome. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email._
The Scouting Report
This season, St. Louis will face an onslaught of playoff contenders as they roll into eastern Missouri week after week. However, the team will have a very important element on its side: home-field advantage. In 2013, St. Louis posted a 5-3 record at home thanks to one of the league’s best defenses and a visitor’s locker room filled with quicksand. At times last season, St. Louis looked like a playoff contender, flashing moments of brilliance. Between November 10 and December 22, they posted a 4-2 record, highlighted by a pair of victories over playoff teams. The squad hopes to balance its intimidating defense with a skilled offensive attack in 2014 in an effort to make the leap into postseason contention.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the St. Louis Rams, Edward Jones Dome, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.