Ticket and memorabilia packages to a Colorado Avalanche game
- One or two tickets to a pre-season or regular-season game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Merchandise: licensed matted photo of franchise greats
- Promo card worth up to $50 for InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- Where: Pepsi Center
- Seating: upper-level seats are located in sections 308–336 and 348–376; lower-level seats are located in sections 104–122 and 128–146
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Games and Seating Options
Pre-season game against the Calgary Flames on Sunday, September 28, at 6 p.m.:
- $39 for one upper-level seat ($116 value)
- $59 for two upper-level seats ($152 value)
- $59 for one lower-level seat ($171 value)
- $99 for two lower-level seats ($262 value)
Regular season game against the Florida Panthers on Tuesday, October 21, at 7 p.m.:
- $49 for one upper-level seat ($116 value)
- $79 for two upper-level seats ($152 value)
- $89 for one lower-level seat ($171 value)
- $149 for two lower-level seats ($262 value)
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the merchandise. All options include a promotional code that is good for $10 off any purchase of $29 or more, $25 off any purchase for $100 or more, or $50 off any purchase of $250 or more at InsiderSportsDeals.com.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Colorado Avalanche or Pepsi Center. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Colorado Avalanche, the Pepsi Center, or the NHL. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
Note to Buyers
Contact Official Fan Package at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. Please do not contact the team or venue with any questions about this deal.
The Scouting Report
Going from worst to first is no easy task—unless, of course, your team has 10 double-digit goal scorers, five 20-goal scorers, and five players who eclipse the 60-point mark. In 2013, the Avalanche used that formula to leap into first place in the Central Division, just one season after finishing in last. Now, amid lofty expectations, the team skates into a fresh campaign equipped with the same high-scoring offense that finished fourth in the NHL a season ago. The Avalanche are now teaming up to pepper the net with shots and climb on each other’s shoulders when opposing players challenge them to chicken fights.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Colorado Avalanche, Pepsi Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.