- Game and merchandise package to a San Diego Chargers pro football game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- One or two tickets to a game
- Autographed photo of running back Ryan Mathews with all options; LaDainian Tomlinson autographed custom jersey with select packages
- Promo card worth up to $50 at InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
All options include $25 gift card to McFadden’s Restaurant and Saloon
- Opponent: St. Louis Rams
- When: Sunday, November 23, at 1:05 p.m.
- Where: Qualcomm Stadium
- Seating: Upper-Level seating includes sections 13–30 and 43–61; Upper-Mid seating includes sections 3–9 and 37–40
- Door time: noon
- Tickets will be emailed no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Ticket and Package Options
- $129 for one ticket and a signed photo ($269 total value)
- $229 for two tickets and a signed photo ($359 total value)
- $329 for two tickets, a signed photo, and autographed custom jersey ($614 total value)
- $199 for one ticket and a signed photo ($309 total value)
- $349 for two tickets and a signed photo ($439 total value)
- $449 for two tickets, a signed photo, and autographed custom jersey ($694 total value)
All options include restaurant gift card, and a gift card for InsiderSportsDeals.com worth up to $50 ($10 off purchase of $29 or more, $25 off purchase of $100 or more or $50 off purchase of $250 or more).
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the San Diego Chargers or Qualcomm Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
San Diego has only suffered just a single losing season in the past decade, and yet the team remains an underrated threat. They may finally be drawing the attention they deserve this year, though, as stellar play through the first four weeks of the season has launched them to the top off of the division. In that same timeframe, the team’s QB has posted a league-best 9-to-1 touchdown-to-interception ratio, finding his receivers without any interference from defenders or extremely tall referees.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Diego Chargers, Qualcomm Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.