- Ticket and memorabilia packages to a Los Angeles Lakers game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Merchandise: Magic Johnson-autographed 8”x10” photo or Magic Johnson-autographed jersey
- Promo card worth up to $50 for InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- Where: Staples Center
- Seating: Lower seats are located in sections 105–108 or 114–117; Upper seats are located in sections 303–316 or 320–333
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Games and Package Options
- $199 for two upper seats and a Magic Johnson-autographed 8”x10” photo (a $304 value)
- $299 for two upper seats and a Magic Johnson-autographed jersey (a $459 value)
- $449 for two lower seats and a Magic Johnson-autographed 8”x10” photo (a $564 value)
- $549 for two lower seats and a Magic Johnson-autographed jersey (a $719 value)
Choose between the following games:
- Against the Toronto Raptors on Sunday, November 30, at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Orlando Magic on Friday, January 9, at 7:30 p.m.
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the merchandise. All options include a promotional code that is good for $10 off any purchase of $29 or more, $25 off any purchase for $100 or more, or $50 off any purchase of $250 or more at InsiderSportsDeals.com.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Los Angeles Lakers or Staples Center Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
Note to Buyers
Contact Official Fan Package at email@example.com for questions. Please do not contact the team or venue with any questions about this deal.
The Scouting Report
The 2014-15 Lakers look completely different than in recent seasons. Instead of spending the entire summer turning the Staples Center court into a giant slip ‘n slide, the team was busy reconstructing its roster. It added several talented veterans and also drafted a 19-year-old rookie center, who last year set single-season freshman records at the University of Kentucky in rebounds, double-doubles, and made free-throws. Fans can witness the new-look Lakers in action against Eastern Conference rivals later this season, including during a match-up against the Toronto Raptors, a rising team that made the playoffs a season ago.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Los Angeles Lakers, Staples Center, or the NBA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.