Ticket and memorabilia packages to an Indiana Pacers game
- Two tickets to a pre-season or regular-season game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Merchandise: Paul George matted 8”x10” photo or Paul George-autographed basketball
- Promo card worth up to $50 for InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- Where: Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Seating: Sections 207–210 or 223–226
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Games and Seating Options
Pre-season game against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday, October 7, at 7 p.m.
- $39 for two tickets and a Paul George 8”x10” matted photo (a $110 value)
- $189 for two tickets and a Paul George-autographed basketball (a $339 value)
Pre-season game against the Orlando Magic on Friday, October 10, at 7 p.m.
- $45 for two tickets and a Paul George 8”x10” matted photo (a $110 value)
- $195 for two tickets and a Paul George-autographed basketball (a $339 value)
Regular season game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday, November 4, at 7 p.m. or against the Utah Jazz on Monday, November 10, at 7 p.m.
- $49 for two tickets and a Paul George 8”x10” matted photo (a $110 value)
- $199 for two tickets and a Paul George-autographed basketball (a $339 value)
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the merchandise. All options include a promotional code that is good for $10 off any purchase of $29 or more, $25 off any purchase for $100 or more, or $50 off any purchase of $250 or more at InsiderSportsDeals.com.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Indiana Pacers or Bankers Life Fieldhouse Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Colorado Avalanche, the Pepsi Center, or the NHL. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
Note to Buyers
Contact Official Fan Package at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. Please do not contact the team or venue with any questions about this deal.
The Scouting Report
Over the past two seasons, the Pacers have been nearly unbeatable at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. They’ve posted a 65-17 record at home since 2012, including a league-best 35-6 mark a year ago. The stadium’s rowdy atmosphere helped lift the team to new heights last season, when it finished as the top regular-season team in the Eastern Conference. Much of that success was also due to an extremely stingy defense: the Pacers allowed just 92 points per game in 2013-14, meaning opposing teams rarely scored enough points to redeem for an item at the league’s prize counter. Starting next week, fans can catch the Pacers in action during pre-season games before the regular season tips off later in the month.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Indiana Pacers, Bankers Life Fieldhouse, or the NBA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.