- Ticket packages to see a Buffalo Bills game against the Cleveland Browns courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Promo card worth up to $50 (see details below) at InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- When: Sunday, November 30, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Ralph Wilson Stadium
- Seating: Upper-level seats are in sections 306–317 and 328–339; lower-level seats are in sections 101–106, 116–129, and 139–143
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Tickets will be emailed no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Tickets and Package Options
Game packages for one person:
- $99 for one upper-sideline seat and a Bills 2014 team 8”x10” matted photo (a $155 value)
- $99 for one lower-level seat and a Bills 2014 team 8”x10” matted photo (a $160 value)
Game packages for two people:
- $229 for two upper-sideline seats and a Sammy Watkins-autographed 8”x10” photo (a $304 value)
- $229 for two lower-level seats and a Sammy Watkins-autographed 8”x10” photo (a $314 value)
- $269 for two upper-sideline seats and a Sammy Watkins-autographed logo football (a $409 value)
- $269 for two lower-level seats and a Sammy Watkins-autographed logo football (a $419 value)
Values include shipping of merchandise. All options also include a promotional code that is good for $10 off any purchase of $29 or more, $25 off any purchase for $100 or more, or $50 off any purchase of $250 or more at InsiderSportsDeals.com.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
FHS Entertainment is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Buffalo Bills or Ralph Wilson Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
Note to Buyers
Contact Official Fan Package at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. Please do not contact the team or venue with any questions about this deal.
The Scouting Report
A year ago, Buffalo pounded teams with one of the best rushing attacks in football. Their backs averaged more than 144 yards per game on the ground, sprinting past defenders and on-field speed-limit signs. Though not quite as dynamic yet this season, Buffalo’s running game has still posted a respectable 122 yards per game. A good chunk of their yardage came in week one, when Buffalo marched into Chicago and claimed a convincing 23-20 overtime win. On November 30, Buffalo’s running backs should be able to run wild yet again when they square off against a Cleveland defense that has allowed the 29th-most rushing yards per game through the first four weeks of the season.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Buffalo Bills, Ralph Wilson Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.