- Ticket packages to a Texas Tech football game against Kansas including memorabilia, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Promo card worth up to $50 for InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
One autographed Kliff Kingsbury photo inscribed with “Guns Up” or a matted photo of Jones AT&T Stadium
- When: Saturday, October 18, time TBD
- Where: Jones AT&T Stadium
- Seating: lower-level sections 116, 117, 121, or 122
- Door time: one hour before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Tickets and Package Options
- $69 for one ticket and a matted stadium photo ($145 value)
- $99 for one ticket and a signed Kliff Kingsbury “Guns Up” photo ($245 value)
- $149 for two tickets and a signed Kliff Kingsbury “Guns Up” photo ($310 value)
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the merchandise. Each option also includes a promo card for InsiderSportsDeals.com worth up to $50 ($10 off a purchase of $29 or more; $25 off a purchase of $100 or more; or $50 off a purchase of $250 or more).
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with Texas Tech or Jones AT&T Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Though Texas Tech dropped to Oklahoma State in the Big 12 conference opener in September, the Red Raiders didn’t exactly look shabby. During the game, the defense nabbed two interceptions, and the offense posted more than 500 yards of productivity, including a pair of 100-yard individual performances from two of the team’s starting wideouts. If the team can carry this explosiveness through October 18, this game against Kansas should be as easy to win as an arm-wrestling match against Gumby. Historically, Kansas has only one victory over Tech, and none in the last seven meetings.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Texas Tech, Jones AT&T Stadium, or the NCAA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.