- Game and merchandise package to a Kansas City Chiefs football game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Matted 2014 team photo or autographed 8”x10” photo of two-time Pro Bowler Justin Houston
- Promo card worth up to $50 at InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- $25 gift card to McFadden’s Sports Saloon, not valid at the stadium.
- Where: Arrowhead Stadium
- Door time: One hour before kickoff
- View the seating chart
- Tickets will be emailed no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Package and Seating Options
Packages for one person:
- $69 for one upper seat plus a matted team photo ($150 value)
- $89 for one upper-mid-level seat plus a matted team photo ($170 value)
- $119 for one lower seat plus a matted team photo ($190 value)
Packages for two people:
- $119 for two upper seats plus a matted team photo ($195 value)
- $129 for two upper seats plus a Justin Houston autographed photo ($269 value)
- $159 for two upper-mid-level seats plus a matted team photo ($235 value)
- $169 for two upper-mid seats plus a Justin Houston autographed photo ($309 value)
- $199 for two lower seats plus a matted team photo ($275 value)
- $209 for two lower seats plus a Justin Houston autographed photo ($349 value)
Choose between the following games:
- Against the Oakland Raiders on Sunday, December 14, at noon
- Against the San Diego Chargers on Sunday, December 28, at noon
For all games, upper-level seating includes sections 305–320 and 329–343; upper-mid-level seating includes sections 345–346, 301–303, and 321–327; lower-level seating includes sections 106–113 and 125–132.
All options also include shipping for the memorabilia as well as a gift card for InsiderSportsDeals.com worth up to $50 ($10 off purchase of $29 or more, $25 off purchase of $100 or more or $50 off purchase of $250 or more).
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Kansas City Chiefs or Arrowhead Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail or email.
The Scouting Report
Last season, Kansas City didn’t suffer a loss until Week 11, when the league requires all undefeated teams to let their little brothers win for once. KC balanced a dominating defense with a dynamic offensive attack en route to an 11–5 record and a trip to the playoffs. Through the first four weeks of this season, the team looks just as strong on both sides of the ball. That fact was readily apparent during last Monday’s primetime matchup against New England, in which Kansas City roll to a 41–14 rout in front of a national audience. In December—and most likely in the midst of another playoff push—the team will try and repeat that performance during its final two home games of the regular season, which also happen to be against division rivals.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kansas City Chiefs, Arrowhead Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.