- One or two tickets to a Florida State University football game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Signed photo of legendary FSU coach Bobby Bowden and/or a matted championship photo
- Promo card worth up to $50 for InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- Options with two tickets also include one $20 voucher toward a preselected menu of appetizers at Shulas 347 Grill, valid during dinner Thursday–Sunday of the game weekend.
- Seating: Endzone seats are located in sections 118–122 or 220–224; Corner seats are located in sections 13–16
- Where: Doak Campbell Stadium
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Games and Package Options
Against the University of Virginia Cavaliers on Saturday, November 8, time TBD
- $79 for one endzone seat, plus a matted championship photo (a $145 value)
- $89 for one corner seat, plus a matted championship photo (a $150 value)
Against the Boston College Eagles on Saturday, November 22, time TBD
- $79 for one endzone seat, plus a matted championship photo (a $140 value)
- $89 for one corner seat, plus a matted championship photo (a $145 value)
For either of the above games:
- $119 for one endzone seat, plus a Bobby Bowden-signed photo (a $239 value)
- $129 for one corner seat, plus a Bobby Bowden-signed photo (a $244 value)
- $189 for two endzone seats, plus a Bobby Bowden-signed photo and a matted championship photo (a $349 value)
- $199 for two corner seats, plus a Bobby Bowden-signed photo and a matted championship photo (a $359 value)
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the autographed Bobby Bowden merchandise. Each option also includes a promo card for InsiderSportsDeals.com worth up to $50 ($10 off purchase of $29 or more, $25 off purchase of $100 or more or $50 off purchase of $250 or more).
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with Florida State University or Doak Campbell Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail or email.
The Scouting Report
In 2013, the Seminoles had as close to a perfect season as a team can have. Conference championship: check. BCS National championship: check. Heisman Trophy winner: check. In one of the most dominant campaigns in recent history, the Seminoles cruised to a flawless 14–0 record and defeated Auburn in the national title game. This season, the ‘Noles appear to be just as sharp, having already jumped out to a 4-0 start behind one of the country’s most potent passing attacks. In November, fans can catch the defending champs in action during two match-ups with conference rivals, including against Virginia on November 8 and against Boston College two weeks later.