What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to a Texas A&M football game against Louisiana-Monroe courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Saturday, November 1, at TBD
- Promo card worth up to $50 for InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- Where: Kyle Field
- Seating: lower seats are located in sections 27-29; upper seats are located in sections 343-350 and 500-524
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets and memorabilia will be mailed.
Packages and Seating Options
The below packages include a Mike Evans-autographed football with “Gig ‘Em” inscription:
- $269 for two upper seats (a $459 value)
- $369 for two lower seats (a $519 value)
The below packages include Mike Evans-autographed jersey:
- $299 for two upper seats (a $529 value)
- $399 for two lower seats (a $589 value)
The below packages include Johnny Manziel-autographed jersey:
- $449 for two upper seats (a $659 value)
- $549 for two lower seats (a $719 value)
The below packages include a full-size limited edition helmet signed by 14 Aggies legends, including Mike Evans, Luke Joeckel, Bubba Bean, Tony Jerod-Eddie, Jeff Fuller, Cyrus Gray, Jorvorskie Lane, Stephen McGee, Damontre Moore, Dat Nguyen, Sean Porter, Kevin Smith, Jonathan Stewart, and Ryan Swope.:
- $499 for two upper seats (a $759 value)
- $599 for two lower seats (an $819 value)
Deal values include the cost of shipping for the autographed merchandise. Each option also includes a promo card for InsiderSportsDeals.com worth up to $50 ($10 off a purchase of $29 or more; $25 off a purchase of $100 or more; or $50 off a purchase of $250 or more).
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with Texas A&M or Kyle Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail or email.
The Scouting Report
Through the first five games of the 2014 season, the Texas A&M Aggies established themselves as one of the most dominating teams in the country. They compiled more than 400 passing yards per game on the arm of an elite quarterback, and they averaged 51 points per contest—just one point shy of the 52 they posted during their bowl victory last December. On the day after Halloween, the Aggies will dump all the candy out of their helmets and continue their stellar campaign against Louisiana Monroe, who started the season with a none-too-shabby 3-1 record.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2014. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be mailed. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets, merchandise, and promo card will arrive no later than 72hrs prior to selected game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together - maximum of 4 tickets can be seated together. Discount reflects Official Fan Package's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before game time. Must provide shipping address and email address at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.