Ticket packages to an Oakland Raiders game
- Two tickets to see the Oakland Raiders take on the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, December 21, at 1:25 p.m. courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Memorabilia signed by Bo Jackson or Raiders matted team photo. Bo Jackson memorabilia choices include a white panel logo football or full size helmet.
- Promo card worth up to $50 at InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- Where: O.co Coliseum
- Seating: upper seats are located in sections 300–314 and 320–334; lower seats are located in sections 101–110 and 124–133
- Ticket values include all fees
- Door time: one hour before kickoff
- Tickets will be emailed.
- $129 for two tickets, plus a matted team photo (a $190 value)
- $299 for two tickets, plus a Bo Jackson-signed football (a $420 value)
- $369 for two tickets, plus a Bo Jackson-signed helmet (a $670 value)
- $199 for two tickets, plus a matted team photo (a $270 value)
- $369 for two tickets, plus a Bo Jackson-signed football (a $500 value)
- $439 for two tickets, plus a Bo Jackson-signed helmet (a $750 value)
All options include a promotional code that is good for $10 off any purchase of $29 or more, $25 off any purchase for $100 or more, or $50 off any purchase of $250 or more at InsiderSportsDeals.com.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Oakland Raiders or O.co Coliseum. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail or email. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
The Raiders were desperate for a win, and in front of a national audience on Thursday, November 20, rookie quarterback Derek Carr led them to one. Against the first-place Chiefs that night, Carr and the Oakland offense mounted a 17-play, 80-yard drive in the game’s final minutes to secure a 24-20 victory—the Raiders’ first of the season.
On December 21, the Raiders will square off against the Buffalo Bills at O.co Coliseum, and they’ll once again set loose a cast of rising stars. On the offensive side of the ball, running back Latavius Murray has already etched his name in team lore: his 90-yard touchdown run against the Chiefs was the longest run by a Raiders back since Bo Jackson sprinted 92 yards against the Bengals back in 1989 before inflation made the yard 38 inches.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oakland Raiders, O.co Coliseum, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.