- Two tickets to a University of Texas basketball game plus signed merchandise, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Promo card worth up to $50 for InsiderSportsDeals.com (see details below)
- Opponent: Baylor University
- When: Monday, March 2, time TBD
- Where: Frank Erwin Center
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed no later than 24 hours prior to the game.
Seating Options and Packages
For upper-mid seating in sections 75–82, 60–63, or 93–95:
- $99 for two tickets and a signed Daniel Gibson 8”x10” photo ($205 value)
- $139 for two tickets and a signed Earl Campbell 16”x20” photo ($290 value)
- $199 for two tickets and a signed Earl Campbell jersey ($440 value)
- $249 for two tickets and a signed Earl Campbell helmet ($540 value)
For lower seating in sections 20–49:
- $139 for two tickets and a signed Daniel Gibson 8”x10” photo ($265 value)
- $179 for two tickets and a signed Earl Campbell 16”x20” photo ($360 value)
- $239 for two tickets and a signed Earl Campbell jersey ($510 value)
- $289 for two tickets and a signed Earl Campbell helmet ($610 value)
Deal values include the cost of shipping for memorabilia. All options include a promotional code that is good for $10 off any purchase of $29 or more, $25 off any purchase for $100 or more, or $50 off any purchase of $250 or more at InsiderSportsDeals.com.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the University of Texas or Frank Erwin Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Wins don’t come easy in Texas’ conference, in which the majority of teams are ranked and nearly every team is within five games of the top spot. But the tight race is also an opportunity for the Longhorns, as there are plenty of chances to climb the standings before the season ends and all the basketballs turn back into pumpkins. This game against Baylor gives Texas a shot at a crucial win against a home-state rival.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the University of Texas, Frank Erwin Center, or the NCAA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.