What You'll Get
- 19th Annual TRISTAR San Francisco Collectors Show
- When: Friday, April 17 from 3 p.m.–8 p.m.; Saturday, April 18 from 9 a.m.–5 p.m.; Sunday, April 19 from 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Where: Cow Palace
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Over 40 sports legends autograph and photo op appearances, national memorabilia exhibitors, buy, sell, and trade sports collectibles
- Click here for a full list of athletes appearing and autograph/photo op fees
- $9 for two one-day admission passes (up to $20 value)
- $25 for two three-day admission passes (up to $52 value)
- $199 for four weekend admission passes and an autograph package (up to $351 value)
- The autograph package includes one Giants Champs Celebration 16”x20” print, and one autograph ticket for each of the following players: Tim Hudson, Jake Peavy, Yusmeiro Petit, and Jeremy Affeldt.
- All included signings take place on Saturday, April 18, with the Petit signing beginning at 9:45 a.m., the Hudson and Peavy signings beginning at 11 a.m., and the Affeldt signing beginning at 11:15 a.m.
19th Annual TRISTAR San Francisco Collectors Show
- Meet: sports legends such as Colin Kaepernick, Joe Montana, Rickey Henderson, Reggie Jackson, Mike Tyson, 15 members of the World Series champion Giants including Madison Bumgarner, Buster Posey, and manager Bruce Brochy, and others (autograph or photo opportunity ticket required in most cases)
- Browse: cards and memorabilia collections from around the country
- Buy: jerseys, helmets, balls, bats, and more, unsigned and ready to be autographed
General admission tickets do not include cost of autographs. Guests must be present at time of signing to meet athletes and receive autographs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Cow Palace. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects TRISTAR's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 3 p.m. on April 17, at 9 a.m. on April 18, and at 10 a.m. on April 19. General admission tickets do not include cost of autographs. Guests must be present at time of signing to meet athletes and receive autographs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.