A football’s distinctive construction allows it to be thrown in a tight spiral, kicked through the uprights, or filled with helium so that it can return to its mother, the blimp overhead. Take possession with this GrouponLive deal.
- Game-day package for two to see a Miami Dolphins game
- Where: Sun Life Stadium
- Seating: upper level in sections 401–406, 451–456, 422–435; lower level in sections 101–106, 123–134, 150–156
- Door time: one hour before kickoff <p>
Each Package Includes
- Two tickets
- One signed 8”x10” photo of former Dolphins star Chris Chambers
- $40 worth of food and beverage credit to be used at Homefield Sports Bar and Grill on day of game. You must present your Groupon voucher to receive credit, which may be used toward the full menu, 60 taps of beer, and more before or after the game.<p>
Seating and Game Options
Against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, October 20, at 1 p.m.
- $135 for two upper-level seats (up to a $398 total value)
- $249 for two lower-level seats (up to a $697 total value)<p>
Against the Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday, October 31, at 8:25 p.m.
- $149 for two upper-level seats (up to a $335.90 total value)
- $299 for two lower-level seats (up to a $697 total value)<p>
Against the Bills on October 20 and Against the Bengals on October 31. This option includes two autographed photos, and $40 worth of food and beverage credit on both game days.
- $269 for two upper-level seats (up to a $733.90 total value)
- $499 for two lower-level seats (up to a $1,394 total value)<p>
FHS Entertainment is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket package company not affiliated with the Miami Dolphins or Sun Life Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email and photos will be shipped. All tickets will be emailed no later than 48 hours prior to the day of the game.
The Scouting Report
On the afternoon of September 22, a ground-rattling roar rose from the Miami faithful. Some 70,000 frenzied fans had just witnessed their team mount a 13-play, 75-yard drive, capped off by a one-yard touchdown pass with 38 seconds left in the game. That fourth-quarter performance vaulted Miami past powerhouse Atlanta. It also secured the team’s best start to a season since 2002—a year that featured the league’s controversial decision to replace cleats with roller skates. Come late October, Miami will once again rely on clutch performances as it defends its home field against a pair of conference foes, Buffalo and Cincinnati.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Miami Dolphins, Sun Life Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.