Watching football is a weekly tradition, like eating an old fish so that you get sick and don’t have to go to work. Enjoy game day with this GrouponLive deal.
- Arizona Cardinals preseason game for two, plus a signed photo
- Where: University of Phoenix Stadium
- Door time: One hour before kickoff
- Tickets will be emailed.
Game and Dates
- Against the Houston Texans on Saturday, August 9, at 5:30 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, August 24, at 5 p.m.
- $99 for two upper-level seats and a picture signed by Tyrann Mathieu ($171 value)
- $129 for two lower-level seats and a Mathieu signed picture ($247 value)
- $119 for two upper-level seats and a picture signed by Patrick Peterson ($195 value)
- $149 for two lower-level seats and a Peterson signed picture ($271 value)
- $159 for four upper-level seats and a Mathieu signed picture ($263 value)
- $219 for four lower-level seats and a Mathieu signed picture ($415 value)
- $179 for four upper-level seats and a Peterson signed picture ($287 value)
- $239 for four lower-level seats and a Peterson signed picture ($439 value)
- Upper-level seating: sections 432–437, 450–455, 401–406, and 419–424
- Lower-level seating: sections 114–124, 135–144, and 101–103
- Click here to view the seating chart.
FHS Entertainment is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Arizona Cardinals or University of Phoenix Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail or email.
The Scouting Report
After laying dormant in the offseason, University of Phoenix Stadium erupts again on August 9, when Arizona returns to the gridiron for a pair of preseason games. The team’s return marks the beginning of a quest to right an injustice; last year, Arizona posted a 10–6 record but missed the playoffs because they happened to play in the league’s toughest division. Houston rumbles across the Southwest for the first game of 2014. Two weeks later, Cincinnati bounds into Phoenix for the final tuneup before the regular season begins, giving Arizona a chance to experiment with new plays before having to permanently tattoo them on the quarterback’s forearm.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Arizona Cardinals, University of Phoenix Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
82% of 51 customers recommend
“This is my first purchase any so far so good”
“The folks at Official Fan Package were great to work with and went out of their way to assist in the Groupon redemption process. I would love to do business with...”
“The folks at Official Fan Package were great to work with and went out of their way to assist in the Groupon redemption process. I would love to do business with them again.”
“I loved the Experience it's well worth it!!!”