- Tickets to Encore Dinner Theatre's Fiddler On The Roof, including a gourmet dinner
- When: select dates, November 8–17
- Door time: 90 minutes before showtime
- Click here to view the menu.
- $40 for one gold-section ticket (up to a $62.13 value)
- $46 for one platinum-section ticket (a $72.30 value)
- $53 for one diamond-section ticket (an $82.30 value)
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Fiddler on the Roof
The Tony-winning Fiddler on the Roof transports viewers back to early 20th-century Russia, presenting the travails of the Jewish inhabitants of the town of Anatevka as they struggle with love, religious persecution, and weak water pressure in their homes. As the world changes around him, family patriarch and dairyman Tevye implores his five daughters to hold onto their traditions in spite of the burgeoning antisemitism rumbling on the horizon.
Despite the serious subject matter, the play is hardly a gloomy affair. For one thing, there's plenty of humor to be had in Jerry Bock and Sheldon Harnick's score, which includes indelible songs such as "Sunrise, Sunset," "If I Were a Rich Man," and "Matchmaker." Encore's production conveys the warmth of the characters and story with the help of traditional costumes and a simple set that evokes folk-art paintings.
Encore Dinner Theatre
With a design and ambiance that evokes the aura of 1940's supper clubs, Encore Dinner Theatre escorts modern audiences back to the days of classic live entertainment. The intimate dining room—sporting only 240 seats in clear view of the stage—welcomes guests for wining and dining on gourmet cuisine before and during performances. Showtime is signaled by the rising of the chandeliers, which give way to spotlights shining on beloved Broadway musicals, plays, and concerts. Encore also features a sprawling dance floor so audience members can waltz and watusi to classic, classy tunes.