- One G-Pass to the KBPI’s Locura Festival Presents: Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR
- When: Sunday, September 1, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here for the full lineup.<p>
- $32 for section 202 or 204, rows F–Y, or 203, rows M–Y (up to a $64.35 value)
- $34 for section 101 or 103, rows RR–ZZZ; or 202 or 204, rows C–E; or 203, rows H–L (up to a $68.50 value)
- $38 for section 101 or 103, rows GG–PP (up to a $75.50 value)
- $45 for section 101, 102, or 103, rows AA–FF (up to a $90.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
KBPI’s Locura Festival Presents: Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR
- Who you know at the Rockstar Energy Drink Main Stage: Alice in Chains, Jane’s Addiction, Coheed and Cambria, Circa Survive
- Who you know in Walking Papers: Duff McKagan of Guns N’ Roses; Barrett Martin of Screaming Trees; Jeff Angell and Benjamin Anderson of the Missionary Position
- Who you’ll discover at the Ernie Ball Stage: Middle Class Rut, New Politics, Chuck Shaffer Picture Show (winner of last year’s battle of the bands)
- On May 28, 2013, Alice In Chains released its fifth studio album, The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here, from a rattling, heavily padlocked chest.
- Jane’s Addiction is 35th on VH1’s 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.
- None of the members of Coheed and Cambria are named Coheed or Cambria.
- Portions of proceeds from the Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR Festival go to MusiCares, a nonprofit benefiting the health and welfare of the music community.<p>