Festival featuring starts such as Kumbia Kingz All Starz, Elvis Crespo, Ivy Queen, and Frankie J celebrates Latin-American music and culture
About This Deal
- General-admission standing (sides 2 and 3), gold VIP (standing room only), or floor sections A–D (standing)
- Gold VIP ticket includes a meet and greet with Selena cast members and some of the artists, plus a commemorative VIP Badge
- Must redeem tickets together at venue to sit together.
- Click here to view the venue chart.
- Free admission for children under 5
Fiesta de Mayo Fest
The festival, hosted by Mario Lopez, celebrates Latin-American music and culture.
- Kumbia Kings All Starz: The band, founded by the legendary Selena’s brother, A.B. Quintanilla, plays mainly Mexican cumbia. Their hits include ““Blanco y Negro”, “Chiquilla”, “Parece Que Va a Llover”, and “Hipnótika”.
- Elvis Crespo: Popular Latin music singer and songwriter, who has won a Grammy and Latin Grammy Award in merengue.
- Ivy Queen: Influential rapper and the “Queen of Reggaeton” holds her claim to the throne with staccato rapping of hits including “Yo Quiero Bailar”, “Tú No Puedes”, “Que Lloren”, and “Dime”.
- Other notable acts: Pete Astudillo, Frankie J, Baby Bash, Fulanito, from the SELENA Netflix series Madison Baez and Carlos Alfredo Jr. and Xtreme