After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
- $18 for one Value ticket for balcony seating (up to $41.35 value)
- $27 for one Advantage ticket for rear orchestra or rear mezzanine seating (up to $58.10 value)
- $42 for one Superior ticket for mid and side orchestra or front mezzanine seating (up to $85 value)
- $66 for one Premium ticket for front center orchestra seating (up to $127.05 value)
- View the seating charts for the orchestra level and mezzanine and balcony level
- 3 Grammy Awards won
- Best place to start: their 1987 cover of “La Bamba”
- Latest album: Gates of Gold, their first new album in five years
- What the critics say: NPR says it “practically bursts with the spirit of exploration that has marked Los Lobos’ best work over the years” while No Depression calls it, “One of the best records of 2015, hands down.”
- Other good news: the band was recently nominated for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- What to expect: a career-spanning set of rock, Tex-Mex, country, folk, R&B, blues, and traditional Spanish hits, along with new tracks that extend the band’s legacy
Ballet Folklórico Mexicano
- What Ballet Folklórico does: celebrate the ancient and the modern through traditional Mexican folk dancing, an amalgamation reflecting the regional and ethnic diversity of Mexico that encompasses all of the various traditional regional dances.
- What that means exactly: expect tightly-rehearsed and inventive choreography influenced by the indigenous rhythms of Tarascan Indian dances from central Mexico
- What you shouldn’t expect: sombreros, South American tango. or Germanic polka
ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.