- $14 for one ticket to see Fifth Harmony (up to $27 value)
- When: Thursday, February 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- The five harmonies: Camila Cabello, Normani Hamilton, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Hernandez, and Dinah Jane Hansen
- Where you first met them: on the second season of X Factor
- Where they first met each other: on the second season of X Factor
- What Simon Cowell said about them: “The chemistry between the Fifth Harmony girls both on and off stage is fantastic… They’re fun to be around and most importantly, they are all incredibly talented.”
- Their hits: “Miss Movin’ On,” “Me & My Girls,” “Better Together”
- Alternate version of “Better Together”: Camila, Lauren, and Ally’s Spanish-language “Juntos”<p>
House of Blues Orlando
Perched in Downtown Disney West Side, House of Blues Orlando resembles something of a backwoods theme park itself. Giant signs herald the venue from atop an old water tower taken from Mickey Mouse’s ancestral estate, and between trees wrapped entirely in twinkling lights stands a sprawling, neon-lit wooden roadhouse. Inside, the stage and lantern-strung patio bustle with boisterous entertainments nearly every night. A box of Delta Mississippi mud beneath its stage links the building to its sister locations across the country.