- $25 for one G-Pass to see Fifth Harmony with Common Kings, Natalie La Rose, and Bea Miller (up to $51.95 value)
- When: Monday, August 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Palace Theatre
- Seating: balcony right, right center, left, or left center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The five harmonies: Camila Cabello, Normani Hamilton, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Hernandez, and Dinah Jane Hansen
- Where you first met them: on the second season of The X Factor
- Where they first met each other: on the second season of The X Factor
- What Simon Cowell said about them: “The chemistry between the Fifth Harmony girls both on and off stage is fantastic… They’re fun to be around and most importantly, they are all incredibly talented.”
- Their hits: “Miss Movin’ On,” “Me & My Girls,” “Better Together”
- Alternate version of “Better Together”: Camila, Lauren, and Ally’s Spanish-language “Juntos”
Wine-colored velvet hangs over the Palace Theatre’s vast proscenium stage, completing a picture of elegance sketched out by the ornate cream walls and balconies. Opened in 1931 as an RKO movie house, the theater has survived the century with much of its original furnishings intact, including the huge brass chandelier and the original murals by Andrew Karoly and Jules Zartol.