What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for rear orchestra seating (up to $56.25 value)
- $30 for one ticket for loge seating (up to $50.75 value)
- $25 for general-admission lawn ticket (up to $42.25 value)
- View the seating chart.
- The Accolades: Fifth Harmony’s already successful 2017 has brought them wins for every nomination so far, including Favorite Group for the second year in a row at the People’s Choice Awards, three wins at the iHeartRadio Music Awards, and the two top honors – Favorite Music Group and Favorite Song — at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.
- The Pedigree: The group had an award-winning 2016, with first-time wins at the American Music Awards, iHeartRadio Music Awards, People’s Choice Awards, and Much Music Video Awards, as well as their second win at the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, two wins at both the MTV Video Music Awards and Radio Disney Music Awards, and three wins at the Teen Choice Awards.
- The Hits: 2015’s gold-selling debut, Reflection, yielded the platinum singles “BO$$” and “Sledgehammer” and the quadruple-platinum hit, “Worth It,” featuring Kid Ink. The group is currently in the studio working on their highly anticipated third album.
- “Work from Home”: Their quadruple-platinum lead single from the sophomore album 7/27—featuring Ty Dolla $ign—broke records as the group’s first Billboard Top Ten hit (and the first Top Ten single from a girl group since 2008), and immediately became the No. 1 most added record to radio during its explosive debut week. Their second single, “All In My Head (Flex)”, is certified platinum, while their latest single, “That’s My Girl,” was another Top 40 radio hit.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeemable two hours before show time on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.