All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to a holiday show or 2016 show from the Fifth Third Bank Fox Theatre Series
- Where: Fox Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click to view the seating chart
Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical on Tuesday, November 10–Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. or Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 5 p.m.
- $36 for seating in section F4, rows JJ–RR (up to $55.95 value)
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical on Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 4:30 p.m. or Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 2 p.m.
- $31 for seating in section F4, rows BB–JJ (up to $47.80 value)
Neil Berg’s Broadway Holiday on Saturday, December 12, 2015 at 3 p.m.
- $26 for seating in section F5, rows S–BB (up to $40.15 value)
Dancing In the Streets on Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.
- $35 for seating in section F5, rows U–GG; section F3, rows FF–GG; or section F2, rows EE–GG (up to $53.95 value)
Riverdance 20 on Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 1 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.
- $36 for seating in section F3, rows FF–NN, or section F4 (up to $55.95 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fox Theatre Christmas In July Promo
- Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical: Sail down Mt. Crumpit into Whoville with this musical adaptation of the animated holiday special. In addition to featuring new songs as well as whimsical classics such as “You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch,” the story gets another twist thanks to narration from an older version of The Grinch’s hapless pooch, Max.
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical: A misfit and soon-to-be Christmas icon runs away from home in this adaptation of Rankin/Bass’ stop-motion holiday classic. Along the way, he meets fellow outcasts including Hermey the elf, Yukon Cornelius, and a whole Island of Misfit Toys, not to mention the beastly Abominable Snow of The North (aka The Bumble). Audiences will find the story, aesthetic, and characters—some brought to life by larger-than-life puppetry—familiar, in addition to enjoying some brand-new dance numbers.
- Neil Berg’s Broadway Holiday: Five charming veterans of The Great White Way go on a whirlwind holiday tour of Broadway history, belting out carols as well as sprightly numbers from Kander & Ebb, Rodgers & Hammerstein, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Stephen Sondheim, Cole Porter, and Irving Berlin, to name a few.
- Dancing in the Streets: A multi-talented cast delivers the sound of Motown through a Broadway-style musical, faithfully recreating unforgettable songs from The Temptations, Marvin Gaye, The Supremes, and more.
- Riverdance 20: Celebrating their 20th anniversary—and marking the end of a four-year absence from North American stages—the steppers of Riverdance leap, turn, jig, and seemingly fly across the stage in a performance that blends music, dance, and projections. New to this tour: “Anna Livia,” a dance that showcases the troupe’s female members in an a cappella hard-shoe number.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.