- What: One ticket to see the Fight Lab 43 MMA event
- When: Saturday, January 24, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Grady Cole Center
- Tickets: mezzanine balcony or general-admission fighter-entry pit, which includes elevated bleachers, benches, chairs, and a standing area
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $20 for one mezzanine balcony ticket (a $52.75 value)
- $25 for one general-admission fighter-entry pit ticket (a $59 value)
Fighter-entry-pit seating includes complimentary appetizers and access to apparel giveaways in addition to seats located alongside the fighters’ entryway and go-go dancing stage.
Fight Lab 43
Fight Lab once again rattles the cage at Grady Cole Center, where a group of rising MMA competitors will converge on January 24. The preliminary fight card includes a showdown between 6-0-0 Josh Smith, who’s fresh off a win at Fight Lab 40, and 2-1-0 Michael Whaley, who claimed his second amateur victory at Fight Lab 42. As the action unfolds, fans in the general-admission fighter-entry-pit area have up-close access that allows them to see the fighters approaching the stage and to smell their signature colognes.
Fight Lab MMA
Founded in 2008, Fight Lab satisfies MMA fans’ appetite for entertaining brawls, served up in a party-like atmosphere. Their events feature both male and female fighters across the full spectrum of weight classes, who jab, kick, and body-slam each other in a cage, much like Ric Flair’s pet parakeets. To keep the vibes festive, each event also features Fight Lab ring girls and go-go dancers.