- $25 for one ticket to Fillmore Craft Sessions (up to $47.87 value)
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 5 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
Fillmore Craft Sessions
- What it is: a craft-beer festival featuring breweries from multiple states
- Some of those states: Michigan, Virginia, New York, California, Pennsylvania, Colorado
- Some of those breweries: Founders, Starr Hill, Southern Tier, Lagunitas, Victory, New Belgium
- Some of those beers: may include Founders’s Dirty Bastard, a Scotch-style ale; Lagunitas’s Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’, a pale wheat ale; Victory’s St. Victorious, a doppelbock
- What you get: unlimited samples of a wide range of brews
The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.