What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to Fillmore Craft Sessions (up to $47.50 value)
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 5 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
- Ticket values include all fees
- Includes souvenir sampling glass
- All food is an additional fee
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fillmore Craft Sessions
- What it is: a craft-beer festival featuring breweries from multiple states
- Some of those states: Michigan, Virginia, New York, California, Pennsylvania, Colorado
- Some of those breweries: Founders, Unknown Brewing, Southern Tier, Lagunitas, Noda, New Belgium
- Some of those beers: may include Founders’s Dirty Bastard, a Scotch-style ale; Lagunitas’s Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’, a pale wheat ale; Victory’s St. Victorious, a doppelbock
- Some of the food vendors: Papi Queso, JJ’s Red Hots, and True Crafted Pizza
- What you get: unlimited samples of a wide range of brews
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Fillmore Charlotte on 7/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open at 5 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Food is not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.