Movies take audiences where they could not go otherwise, such as the far reaches of outer space or a kitchen with George Clooney in it. See the stars with this GrouponLive deal.
- $13 for two tickets to Film Festival Flix Presents – Dimensions (up to a $23.08 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 16 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Brewvies Cinema Pub
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Schedule of Events
- 7 p.m. – red carpet photos and interviews
- 7:30 p.m. – Dimensions screening
- 9:20 p.m. – conversation about the film
- 9:35 p.m. – after-party at Brewvies<p>
Film Festival Flix Presents – Dimensions
Film Festival Flix brings a Cannes-style experience to American audiences by hosting screenings of award-winning films. Their latest offering, Dimensions, is a time-travel tale that examines the power of love and loss. Stephen, a young scientist, works feverishly to find a way to play with time in 1920s England—or what the slightly era-addled man believes is 1920s England. An obsessive focus on a childhood tragedy defines Stephen’s every move, while his ever-shifting reality calls into question nearly everything around him. Created by director Sloane U’Ren and spouse and writer Ant Neely, Dimensions asks what a person would change about their past if given the chance, and what they would be willing to sacrifice in the process.