What You'll Get
Movies take audiences where they could not go otherwise, such as the far reaches of outer space or a kitchen with George Clooney in it. See the stars with this deal.
- $16 for two tickets to Film Festival Flix Presents – Dimensions (up to a $27.30 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 16, at 5 p.m.
- Where: The Landmark Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
Schedule of Events
- 5 p.m. – preshow appetizers and cocktails available for purchase
- 6:15 p.m. – red carpet photos and interviews
- 7 p.m. – Dimensions screening. Complimentary popcorn and soda included.
- 8:45 p.m. – Q&A with the filmmakers, then an after-party in the Landmark bar, hosted by Natalie Ferguson Cake Balls<p>
Film Festival Flix Presents – Dimensions
**Dimensions – Trailer** Film Festival Flix brings a Cannes-style experience to American audiences by hosting screenings of award-winning films. Their latest offering, _Dimensions_, is a time-travel tale that examines the power of love and loss. Stephen, a young scientist, works feverishly to find a way to play with time in 1920s England—or what the slightly era-addled man believes is 1920s England. An obsessive focus on a childhood tragedy defines Stephen's every move, while his ever-shifting reality calls into question nearly everything around him. Created by director Sloane U'Ren and spouse and writer Ant Neely, _Dimensions_ asks what a person would change about their past if given the chance, and what they would be willing to sacrifice in the process.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 17, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 10/16 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Landmark Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Film Festival Flix's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 4 p.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.