Movies take audiences where they could not go otherwise, such as the far reaches of outer space or a kitchen with George Clooney in it. See the stars with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to a movie screening from Film Festival Flix Presents
- General admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $19 for two tickets to Dimensions at Regal LA Live Stadium 14 on Wednesday, October 9, at 7:15 p.m. (up to a $31.52 value)
- $19 for two tickets to Dimensions at Laemmle NoHo 7 on Thursday, October 10, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $31.52 value)
- $16 for two tickets to Silent City at Arena Cinema Hollywood from Friday, October 11 through Thursday, October 17 at select showtimes (up to a $26.58 value)<p>
Film Festival Flix Presents – Dimensions
**Dimensions – Trailer** Film Festival Flix brings a Cannes-style experience to American audiences by hosting screenings of award-winning films. Their latest offering, _Dimensions_, is a time-travel tale that examines the power of love and loss. Stephen, a young scientist, works feverishly to find a way to play with time in 1920s England—or what the slightly era-addled man believes is 1920s England. An obsessive focus on a childhood tragedy defines Stephen's every move, while his ever-shifting reality calls into question nearly everything around him. Created by director Sloane U'Ren and spouse and writer Ant Neely, _Dimensions_ asks what a person would change about their past if given the chance, and what they would be willing to sacrifice in the process.
####Film Festival Flix Presents – _Silent City_
**Silent City – Trailer** When a young Dutch woman moves to Japan to learn the art of preparing fish from a master sushi chef, not everything goes as expected. For instead of collaborating directly with her idol, she has to work her way up from the cleaning kitchen, which forces her to take a second job as a hostess at a nightclub. As her loneliness increases, she must learn how to keep her head above water in the intimidating metropolis of Tokyo, a feat that only gets easier when she begins to think like a fish. Surreal and darkly humorous, Silent City asks how far one should go to achieve their dreams.