- $20 for a one-day general admission ticket on September 25 or September 26 (up to $35 value)
- $40 for a three-day general admission pass, admission to the opening night party, and a drink (up to $55 value)
- $50 for a three-day VIP pass, including a private luncheon with the filmmakers and a VIP party (up to $75 value)
Opening night screenings and party begin at 5:00 P.M. on Thursday. Friday and Saturday screenings begin at 11:00 A.M.
Universal Film Festival
- About the Festival: an annual celebration of independent filmmakers from around the world, the Universal Film Festival aims to help its filmmakers find new audiences
- Notable Films: this year’s full lineup has yet to be announced, but organizers promise 40 films, including both short and feature length, of many genres
- Don’t Miss: the VIP luncheon, which gives VIP ticket-holders a chance to rub elbows with the artists behind the flicks