At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one G-Pass to see Filter, Otherwise, RED, We As Human, and Kramus (up to a $29 value)
- When: Friday, October 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Egyptian Room at Old National Centre
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The industrial-rock force of Filter pipes more than 17 years of raw, cathartic hits into the ears of fans, hammering crowds with its signature blend of mechanical mayhem and guitar-driven calamity. From the band's debut album, Short Bus, which bore the mid-'90s smash “Hey Man, Nice Shot,” through its latest collection of screamable valentines, The Trouble With Angels, lead singer and guitarist Richard Patrick’s urgent voice conveys a football coach’s heartbreak and a guidance counselor’s angst. They released a new album in 2012, The Sun Comes Out Tonight, which continues their trademark blend of electronic, rock, and industrial music.