What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $17.09 value)
- $16 for one VIP ticket for reserved seating (up to $27.81 value)
- View the seating chart.
Filthy Friday: Paid or Pain Edition
- The Concept: Audiences decide the fate of four comics who are competing for cash (“paid”) or comical torture (“pain”) administered by the house dominatrix. If audiences dislike the act and vote for “pain,” the unlucky standup must draw a card from the “Deck of Fate” and take their punishment (which could be paddling, clothespin nipple clamps, electric shock therapy, or hot wax on the chest). Don’t worry about the comics, though. There’s a safe word if they can’t take the agony.
- The Comics (and Potential Victims): Lindsey Semple, Cliff Mula, Dan McRitchie, and Todd Cooper deliver high-stakes standup sets. Judges Ryan Brauth and Mike Hanley help audiences with their verdicts.
- Extra Fun: The show, which is being taped for SiriusXM’s Raw Dog Comedy, kicks off with a warm-up from Jay Nog, who leads the crowd in interactive games and gives away erotic toys before the competition commences.
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 16, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. $10 minimum food or drink per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.