All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $39.75 for one ticket for lower-bowl seating (up to $51.25 value)
- $35 for one ticket for the general-admission floor (up to $56.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Five Finger Death Punch
- What their debut album teaches: The Way of the Fist
- What their follow-up questions: if War is the Answer
- Who would be appreciative of their album sales (nearly three million in total): the title character of their third album, American Capitalist
- What else they’ve got: plenty of more great album titles, surprisingly thoughtful lyrics, and a distinctive blend of thrash- and groove-metal
- What’s new for the Five Fingers: their 2015 album, Got Your Six
- Check out: their 2014 video single “Wrong Side of Heaven,” a searing indictment of the government failing to care for war veterans suffering from depression and PTSD
- Years Papa Roach has been rocking: 22
- What else they do besides rock: rap, play alternative metal and nü-metal
- If their album sales were the population of a country, that country would be: Australia, which has 20 million people
- Number of Grammy nominations the band has earned: 2
- Papa Roach hits rarely played at positivity seminars: “She Loves Me Not,” “Getting Away with Murder,” “Scars”
- What you’ll hear: hits from the band’s discography, plus searing new tracks from their latest album, F.E.A.R.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 9/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.