What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket for best-available seating ($20 value)
- The Show: originally produced on Broadway in 1947 with music by Burton Lane, lyrics by E.Y. Harburg, and a script by Harburg and Fred Saidy
- The Story: When Finian, an Irish dreamer, moves to the fictional Missitucky to bury a pot of gold, he becomes entangled in a sweeping satire involving a leprechaun, a bigoted Senator, and plenty of charm.
- The Songs: Heavily influenced by Irish folk music with a hint of Southern gospel, the score includes classics such as “Old Devil Moon,” “When I’m Not Near the Girl I Love (I Love the Girl I”m Near,” and “Look to the Rainbow.”
- Mercury Theatre’s Production: With a revised book by Charlotte Moore, this version was originally produced by the Irish Repertory Theatre in New York.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.