What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to see Fiorello (up to $36 value)
- Where: Greater Lowell Music Theatre
- Seating: balcony
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Friday, March 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 22 at 2 p.m.
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- The Story: A tuneful retelling of the life of New York’s Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia, who held office during the Great Depression.
- The Awards: Fiorello! earned a Tony when it premiered, but also snagged the Pulitzer Prize for Drama—one of the only musicals ever to have received such an honor.
- The Showstoppers: “Little Tin Box,” “Politics and Poker,” “Gentleman Jimmy!”, and other catchy tunes from the writers of Fiddler on the Roof.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Greater Lowell Music Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Greater Lowell Music Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Greater Lowell Music Theatre
What happens when a former Rockette, a playwright, and a musical producer join forces? If they're Phyllis George, Jack Neary, and Leon Grande, they found the Greater Lowell Music Theatre. The trio—who previously choreographed and directed acclaimed high school musicals together—founded the theater in 2012 to celebrate the great American musical. Since then, they've applied their talents and tap shoes to beloved shows including The Music Man and Guys and Dolls.