- $19 for one ticket to see Fiorello (up to $36 value)
- Where: Greater Lowell Music Theatre
- Seating: balcony
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Friday, March 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 22 at 2 p.m.
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- The Story: A tuneful retelling of the life of New York’s Mayor Fiorello LaGuardia, who held office during the Great Depression.
- The Awards: Fiorello! earned a Tony when it premiered, but also snagged the Pulitzer Prize for Drama—one of the only musicals ever to have received such an honor.
- The Showstoppers: “Little Tin Box,” “Politics and Poker,” “Gentleman Jimmy!”, and other catchy tunes from the writers of Fiddler on the Roof.
Greater Lowell Music Theatre
What happens when a former Rockette, a playwright, and a musical producer join forces? If they're Phyllis George, Jack Neary, and Leon Grande, they found the Greater Lowell Music Theatre. The trio—who previously choreographed and directed acclaimed high school musicals together—founded the theater in 2012 to celebrate the great American musical. Since then, they've applied their talents and tap shoes to beloved shows including The Music Man and Guys and Dolls.