- One ticket to an International Champions Cup soccer match presented by Guinness
- Teams: Fiorentina vs. S.L. Benfica
- When: Friday, July 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rentschler Field
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $19 for one endline seat ($45.45 value)
- $28 for one corner seat ($55.75 value)
- $37 for one sideline seat ($71.05 value)
International Champions Cup presented by Guinness
In an effort to crank up the competition of the European club preseason tour, the International Champions Cup kicked off in 2013 as an eight-team competition spread across six U.S. cities. The tournament doubled in size in 2014, highlighted by a record-breaking match between Real Madrid and Manchester United that drew more than 109,000 fans to the University of Michigan’s “Big House.”
Like a bubble borne from a million pieces of gum, the ICC will expand across the globe this summer with editions in China and Australia. On North American soil, the tournament will unfold in 11 cities at esteemed venues, including a stop at Rentschler Field in East Hartford. There, S.L. Benfica will clash with one of Italian football’s top squads in Fiorentina. Widely known by the nickname “Viola” for its purple colors, Fiorentina has played in the top level of Italian football for most of its existence, and it holds the distinction of being the first Italian club to ever win an international cup.