- Tickets to the Fire & Steel Festival
- When: Saturday, June 14, at 2 p.m.
- Where: North Main Street - Colfax, CA 95713
- Gate time: 1p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for two general admission tickets (up to a $40 value)
- $35 for four general admission tickets (up to a $80 value)
Fire & Steel Festival
- The fire: controlled flame effects and fire cannons, fire dancers, tesla coils and Fire Art
- The steel: Historic Colfax Trains, Art Cars, elaborate metal sculpture, sword dancers, and more
- Other elements of the festival: Featuring “Jack Sparx” and a Fire and Electric effects show; Live dance music by Edge of Magic, Foxtrot Mary, The Noise Agency - DJ’s “Duc Jones” and “DOLOMITE”
- Highly Recommended costumes: anything besides street clothes—faux fur, crazy hats, tutus, and facepaint, platform boots, corsets, or funky ties
- What they call it: “Burner Wear”
- What to do if you don’t have any: pick it up at any of the 50 street vendors
- Check out the Theme Camps: beer, wine, and margaritas hosted by the Kiwanis Club; bring your kids until 8 p.m.; dance at after parties at the Railhead Saloon and the Red Frog
- Stay for the fire show: It takes place from 7:30 until 10 p.m.