- $24 for one G-Pass for general admission (up to $35.68 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The FireHouse Sound: pop- and glam-metal mixed into shredding, wailing hooks that land headbangers and teenyboppers alike
- The Firemen of FireHouse: singer C.J. Snare, shredder Bill Leverty, and drummer Michael Foster—the same core outfit since 1989
- Their Burning Debut: 1990’s FireHouse, which went double-platinum and scored the band mega-metal titles such as Metal Edge Magazine’s Best New Band of 1991 and Young Guitar Magazine’s Best Newcomer of 1991
- How Grunge Got Fire-Hosed: at the 1992 American Music Awards, when FireHouse won Favorite Heavy Metal/Hard Rock New Artist over flash-in-the-pan acts Nirvana and Alice in Chains
- Fire-Stoking Hits: denim-jacket-fraying fist-pumpers such as “Don’t Treat Me Bad” and “Reach for the Sky” as well as denim-jacket-sharing power ballads like ”I Live My Life for You” and “Love of a Lifetime”