Laughing uproariously in public is sometimes inappropriate, which is why people feel most comfortable laughing in comedy clubs or into a jar in the bathroom. Let it all out with this GrouponLive deal.
- Comedians of Gabriel Iglesias presents Stand Up Revolution: The Tour
- When: Friday, July 26, and Friday, August 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: First Avenue Club
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for two tickets to see Martin Moreno and Shaun Latham on July 26 (up to a $30 value)
- $15 for two tickets to see Rick Gutierrez on August 2 (up to a $30 value)
- $30 for two tickets to both shows (up to a $60 value)<p>
Comedians of Gabriel Iglesias Presents Stand Up Revolution: The Tour
Having already bowled over audiences across America on Comedy Central’s hugely successful Stand Up Revolution tour, standout comedians step out of the nest without ringmaster Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias.<p>
Martin Moreno (July 26)
Featured in Gabriel Iglesias’s comedy DVD, I’m Not Fat… I’m Fluffy<p>
Warning: contains swear words and a boldly patterned shirt<p>
Shaun Latham (July 26)
Rick Gutierrez (August 2)
As seen on NBC's Friday Night Videos, BET's ComicView, and Showtime's Latino Laugh Festival
Warning: contains swear words and some grownup stuff
First Avenue Club
The same venue that hosts weddings and upscale dinners also welcomes established comedians and rock bands, making First Avenue Club a go-to destination for all manner of events. Inside, a full-service bar overflows with 12 draft beers, 40 bottled beers, and a wealth of mixed drinks. Further behind the scenes, the kitchen fires up hearty entrees such as roast pork loin and baked cod.