What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201–208, rows A-H (up to $49.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Five Finger Death Punch
- What their debut album teaches: The Way of the Fist
- What their follow-up questions: if War is the Answer
- Who would be appreciative of their album sales (nearly three million in total): the title character of their third album, American Capitalist
- What else they’ve got: plenty of more great album titles, surprisingly thoughtful lyrics, and a distinctive blend of thrash- and groove-metal
- What’s new for the Five Fingers: their 2015 album, Got Your Six
- Check out: their 2014 video single “Wrong Side of Heaven,” a searing indictment of the government failing to care for war veterans suffering from depression and PTSD
- Years Papa Roach has been rocking: 22
- What else they do besides rock: rap, play alternative metal and nü-metal
- If their album sales were the population of a country, that country would be: Australia, which has 20 million people
- Number of Grammy nominations the band has earned: 2
- Papa Roach hits rarely played at positivity seminars: “She Loves Me Not,” “Getting Away with Murder,” “Scars”
- What you’ll hear: hits from the band’s discography, plus searing new tracks from their latest album, F.E.A.R.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.