- $25 for two tickets to a standup-comedy show, plus one order of chicken wings and one slice of cake (up to $58 total value)
- Where: Flappers Comedy Club in Claremont or Burbank
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the Burbank and Claremont menus
- Click to view the Burbank and Claremont schedules
- Jake Johannsen (April 20–21 at Burbank): Johannsen has made 40 appearances on Late Show with David Letterman—and was once the runner-up for the role of George Costanza.
- Barry Rothbart (April 20–21 at Claremont): One of Variety’s “Top 10 Comedians to Watch,” seen on Conan and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and in The Wolf of Wall Street
- Matt Kirshen (April 27–28 at Claremont): On his 2009 album, I Guess We’ll Never Know, Londoner Kirshen demonstrated a knack for savvy political observations and delivering multiple punch lines for each joke.
Flappers Comedy Club
Dave Reinitz packed up all his belongings into a motor home, left New York, and began driving across the country because he was bored. When the engine finally blew, he was in Los Angeles, and decided that was where he would stay. As if by providence, Dave immediately took to his newfound city's comedy scene. Eventually, he partnered up with comedian Barbara Holliday for his life's next great adventure—Flappers Comedy Club.
Today, Barbara, whose credits include Naked Gun 33 1/3 and Friends, co-manages the multipurpose club she owns with Dave. A breeding ground for new talent, the venue plays host to standup comics and variety acts, and gives up-and-comers a hand with comedy classes called Flappers University. Many local and rising comedians have tested their standup material at Flappers, and the stage has supported the seasoned weight of stars such as Dave Attell and Jason Alexander. Before, during, or after shows, patrons can fuel their giggle fits with grub from the club's onsite restaurant, including Cajun-spiced burgers, seared ahi, and brick-oven pizzas.