- $25 for two tickets to a standup-comedy show, plus one order of chicken wings, one slice of cake, and two tickets to a future show (up to $99 total value)
- When: a show of your choice through May 28, 2016
- Where: Flappers Comedy Club in Claremont or Burbank
- General admission
- Click to view the Burbank and Claremont menus
- Click to view the Burbank and Claremont schedules
- Joe Barrientos from ABC’s 20/20 (January 8–9 at Burbank)
- Jerry Rocha (January 29–30 at Claremont)
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (February 12–13 at Burbank)
Flappers Comedy Club
Dave Reinitz packed up all his belongings into a motor home, left New York, and began driving across the country because he was bored. When the engine finally blew, he was in Los Angeles, and decided that was where he would stay. As if by providence, Dave immediately took to his newfound city's comedy scene. Eventually, he partnered up with comedian Barbara Holliday for his life's next great adventure—Flappers Comedy Club.
Today, Barbara, whose credits include Naked Gun 33 1/3 and Friends, co-manages the multipurpose club she owns with Dave. A breeding ground for new talent, the venue plays host to standup comics and variety acts, and gives up-and-comers a hand with comedy classes called Flappers University. Many local and rising comedians have tested their standup material at Flappers, and the stage has supported the seasoned weight of stars such as Dave Attell and Jason Alexander. Before, during, or after shows, patrons can fuel their giggle fits with grub from the club's onsite restaurant, including Cajun-spiced burgers, seared ahi, and brick-oven pizzas.